Sunday, June 5, 2016

A LITTLE DAILY WISDOM

This is from a book called A LITTLE DAILY WISDOM Christian women mystics, translated by Carmen Acevedo Butcher

I'm the secret Fire in everything, and everything smells like
Me
The living breathe in My sweet perfume,
and they breathe out praise of Me.
They never die
because I am their Life

I flame out -- intense, godly Life -- over shining fields of
corn,
I glow in the shimmer of the fire's embers,
I burn in the sun and the moon and the stars.
The secret Life of Me breathes in the wind
and hold all things together soulfully.

This is God's voice.

Hildegard of Bingen, Hymn

The Origin of Fire Medieval Chant by Anonymous 4 of Hildegard's Music

Here is the like to the movie on DVD VISION about the life of Hildegard von Bingen. It's really excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment