Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TOP 500 REVIEWER GIVES "ROGUE" 4 ****

I am beyond thrilled with my two new reviews on Amazon. Both women enjoyed  everything I'd hoped my readers would. 


I think Top 500  reviewer Ms. 'Drebbles' summed it up very well when she says  "A Rogue, A Pirate, and a Dry Martini" is a love story, not only between two people but for old-time movies." 


If you're interested in reading the reviews, click on the book cover to go to Amazon. Like most writers, I write to share a piece of my world that I hope will be an enjoyable addition to your world. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment earlier this week. Being widows who ended up in the Pacific NW makes us very much alike, as does our joy at living here. You're so much more to the north than Portland, so I can't really tell you what winter will be like there. Here it hasn't been bad most years, except for December 2008 and into January 2009 when we had more than enough snow for me, ever. But the weather guys are saying that we could have a winter like that again this time--we'll see. I am so glad your forecast hasn't included anything like that Canadian temp!

    ReplyDelete